CREON METAL SURFACES
We are proud to be able to offer you our high-quality surfaces in the sustainable CREON quality with immediate effect.
We already meet most of the requirements for our surfaces. When we offer CREON quality, however, we assure you that ALL criteria are taken into account and implemented.
What does CREON quality mean in summary?
Climate-neutral production (Scope 1 and 2)
CREON surfaces are produced climate neutrally in Scopes 1 and 2. The companies achieve this climate neutrality through energy savings, CO2-neutral production of electricity or thermal energy or with certified compensation measures.
100% chromium (VI) free
Our CREON surfaces do not require chromium (VI) either in pre-treatment processes or in the real metal layers.
In contrast to chromium trioxide-based pre-treatment steps, CREON does not require any fluorinated surfactants. The ingredients of the process steps can be treated in the manufacturers’ water treatment plants.
Components coated with real metal:
- 100% recyclable
- Take-back guarantee and return for reprocessing/reuse
Safety and protection of employees
- Has been of the utmost importance to us for years and has been part of our daily practice for years
- Review and optimization of workplace conditions
- Installed biomonitoring systems
Use of resources
- Minimizing the use of resources
- Recovering valuable materials and water and returning them to the production cycle
- Continuous work on new technological solutions for the partial or complete recovery of numerous resources
Plastic components plated with real metal are abrasion-resistant (no plastic abrasion = no microplastic release into the environment).
CREON components can already be manufactured with up to 50% recycled content in the plastic part. If required, please contact us so that we can carry out tests and samples promptly.
Our CREON surfaces therefore not only have great design options…
… they are one thing above all – sustainable.
Our new processes protect people even better and conserve resources. The manufactured components are durable and recyclable.